well the quote about the father coming back in the dream reminded me of chistianity and jesus, as he too came back from the dead. please let me know what you think
Well, it is very common for a loved one who has died to appear in one's dreams...it's rather unconvincing to associate it with Jesus returning from the dead.
I think your last shot is the strongest - with the close ups. The piece would be well served with different sound, perhaps something that could strengthen your point.
2 comments:
Well, it is very common for a loved one who has died to appear in one's dreams...it's rather unconvincing to associate it with Jesus returning from the dead.
I think your last shot is the strongest - with the close ups. The piece would be well served with different sound, perhaps something that could strengthen your point.
Yeah... I agree with sheri on all counts.
Post a Comment