I like how the red stuff, (I know it's probably catsup, or other condiment, but it's abstracted enough to make me think of a heart), is contained. Like a jar of blood. To me, what makes the quote interesting is the containers...jar of blood, pocket of seeds. And you did a good job of capturing the surreal feeling of it.
3 comments:
I like how the red stuff, (I know it's probably catsup, or other condiment, but it's abstracted enough to make me think of a heart), is contained. Like a jar of blood. To me, what makes the quote interesting is the containers...jar of blood, pocket of seeds. And you did a good job of capturing the surreal feeling of it.
it's actually a candle and the melted candle wax around it
now that you say that, I can see it. But before it looked so much more liquid, like a bloody heart or other organ...especially in the knife video.
Post a Comment