I Love the wind and the chimes, it is all the video needs. I dont think the music would detract if the film had a more defined story because it gives a suspenseful feel that says something profound is about to happen next, but alas, it cannot due to the 20 second limitation. Good job.
5 comments:
boo! that was scary and perfect. the music was excellent. very nice!!!!!
Whoa....! I love the image and the sound of the wind, (just like it's doing outside, right now!). It's very eerie, with a hint of a story.
But when the music comes in, it's just....too familiar, regular sounding.
Creep a deepalie!!
Very nice! The music did take away from the scary factor.
the music and the sound effects were the same trap, maybe I should have looped the first part of the track... hmmm. thanks guys.
I Love the wind and the chimes, it is all the video needs. I dont think the music would detract if the film had a more defined story because it gives a suspenseful feel that says something profound is about to happen next, but alas, it cannot due to the 20 second limitation. Good job.
Post a Comment