Well cut with the music, and a lot of fun! Seems like it should be looping, no?
It should definitely be looping!Wonderful quote by a wonderful musician.
Very very nice. The colors and the timing and the pixelation are all perfect! Dance party on the blog anyone? Oh no, I'm corny and I'm going to sleep
I like all that you were able to do with a simple short shot. the pixilation and the color change and the music all helped keep my interest throughout the film. They worked very well together, good job.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Well cut with the music, and a lot of fun! Seems like it should be looping, no?
It should definitely be looping!
Wonderful quote by a wonderful musician.
Very very nice. The colors and the timing and the pixelation are all perfect! Dance party on the blog anyone? Oh no, I'm corny and I'm going to sleep
I like all that you were able to do with a simple short shot. the pixilation and the color change and the music all helped keep my interest throughout the film. They worked very well together, good job.
Post a Comment