The quote gave me a notion of half consciousness or the paranormal. I took that theme and synthesized it with cryptic scriptures from Tibetan prayer flags to represent the languages and a lingual barrier.
Nice work! The light on the material not only looks lovely, with the colors & pixilation, but you can just barely see there is text and there is a great sense of depth.
I also think it works really well with the music.
Not sure I want to hear the camera noise at the end, but that's just a picky point.
1 comment:
Nice work! The light on the material not only looks lovely, with the colors & pixilation, but you can just barely see there is text and there is a great sense of depth.
I also think it works really well with the music.
Not sure I want to hear the camera noise at the end, but that's just a picky point.
Post a Comment