A friend and I were talking yesterday about how I'm an "extroverted introvert" and she's an "introverted extrovert". Essentially our personalities are always torn. I'm naturally more inclined to keep to myself but, given the right mood and enough caffeine, I can be immaculately social. An introvert trying to communicate with an extrovert is a tricky thing as well because of the different ways in which we relate to the world and other people as extensions of ourselves. But then, when I'm most introverted, I make the switch to an extrovert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Understanding the personality difference, that is very powerful.
The music switch and the swap is great too!
Job well done. Interesting color, movement, composition, and music.
i like how you related the personality difference into the video. very interesting and i like the colors on the right side
Agreed! This is one piece in which the foregrounding of the video, (telling us about the introvert/extrovert thing), is crucial. The colors are very sophisticated, and the great moment is when they switch.
As a confirmed introvert, who must behave like an extrovert much of the time...I feel like the music somehow needs to represent the schism too.
Post a Comment