Today's quote made me think of action, movement, and sports within the context of personal challenges. Watch as I attempt to balance on this yoga ball and attain my Chi. Sorry for the low res (blackberry).
I actually really like the low-res quality, along with the somewhat strained breath and mic bumping...if I did know what you were doing, or the text.
It looks to me like a fluorescent-lit bus station and I feel like there is definitely something going on, but I don't know what. It gives a paranoid feel, effortlessly.
So, it depends on how you look at it. It's either not so successful at expressing personal achievement, or an interesting (very short) film noir!
4 comments:
Not as precise as I would have liked...
I think you might have had the right idea with this in relation to the quote.
You should have tried for better quality however. This is very difficult to see.
I actually really like the low-res quality, along with the somewhat strained breath and mic bumping...if I did know what you were doing, or the text.
It looks to me like a fluorescent-lit bus station and I feel like there is definitely something going on, but I don't know what. It gives a paranoid feel, effortlessly.
So, it depends on how you look at it. It's either not so successful at expressing personal achievement, or an interesting (very short) film noir!
Oops. Sorry I didn't preview. Of course I meant, "if I didn't know what you were doing" meaning, balancing on a yoga ball.
Post a Comment