I really enjoy the lonely minimalism of the flashing 2:00am. Very different from a solid 2:00, turning over to 2:01...instead this is a 2:00 that could last forever. I also like the green, instead of red. (I'm sure this is your normal clock, but I think it works better, cooler).
What is the sound? Of course, it sounds like rain.....
3 comments:
this one is from monday and it turned out darker when I loaded it than it really is
I really enjoy the lonely minimalism of the flashing 2:00am. Very different from a solid 2:00, turning over to 2:01...instead this is a 2:00 that could last forever. I also like the green, instead of red. (I'm sure this is your normal clock, but I think it works better, cooler).
What is the sound? Of course, it sounds like rain.....
And what are we not seeing, since it's darker?
well the sound was dripping water and the part you can't see is what falls in front of the camera, which were metro tickets
Post a Comment