I absolutely adore that song and actually brought it in to my Japanese Culture FYE as an example of how eastern culture has effected popular US culture. The overall effect of the color and movement are, as always, your strong suit. It's absolutely stunning.
Damn I love the layers, it looks very professional and artsy. The coolest thing about this piece is that it can be interpreted in so many ways because none of the images are really defined. Very well done.
5 comments:
I'm a big fan of the color. The overlapping of the images goes great with the text.
I thought your choice of music went really well with the overlaying images.
I absolutely adore that song and actually brought it in to my Japanese Culture FYE as an example of how eastern culture has effected popular US culture. The overall effect of the color and movement are, as always, your strong suit. It's absolutely stunning.
Have you read "my life as a fake"? Your piece (very generally) captures the feel of the novel in a very interesting way.
It feels very resolved and complete. Nice work!
Damn I love the layers, it looks very professional and artsy. The coolest thing about this piece is that it can be interpreted in so many ways because none of the images are really defined. Very well done.
Post a Comment