Wednesday, October 29, 2008

sebastian day three!

solid gold...except that it's a placemat.

5 comments:

-DVD- said...

This is stunning sebastian. There is so much happening in the gleam of this... placemat (?!)
Its such a beautiful testament to the warmth of light. I'm really rather enchanted by it.

HJC said...

The refractions of light from the placemat did a great job of conveying the golden, delicate, and expensive skin.

Torin said...

I like the way you moved the gold material, it gave the effect of golden silk or something. The reflection was really well done and the ambient music help create the delicate and expensive theme.

sanguisfrater said...

Wow.

What is that? I really like the contrast and shapes the light creates.

Very effective music as well.

cam.

Professor Sheri Wills said...

Like liquid gold...so fragile, so expensive! I would never guess it was a placemat; it's really lovely and amazing.

I would be interested in seeing it with different sound - maybe the sound of paper incinerating, or something else to suggest an ephemeral quality that is in the text and in your image.