the quote reminded me of longboarding at night, so i figured i'd try a different angle. looks cool, although the quality etc. is not too hot. comment away.
I can see how long boarding would remind you of rhythmic movement: the click clack of the wheels over each groove of the pavement and the persistent kick-pushing. I found the camera angle of the long board tip to be sporty and intense, as being so close to the ground gives you greater sensations of speed and noise.
Shame about the quality because I bet it looked really cool. Bravo on the interesting angle. The precision of long boarding comes from getting comfortable enough on the board to make it look easy and I think that level of certitude is a type of noble happiness. A comfort in one's own element. The longboard is practically a part of many a CC student's anatomy it seems. Neat.
2 comments:
I can see how long boarding would remind you of rhythmic movement: the click clack of the wheels over each groove of the pavement and the persistent kick-pushing. I found the camera angle of the long board tip to be sporty and intense, as being so close to the ground gives you greater sensations of speed and noise.
Shame about the quality because I bet it looked really cool. Bravo on the interesting angle. The precision of long boarding comes from getting comfortable enough on the board to make it look easy and I think that level of certitude is a type of noble happiness. A comfort in one's own element. The longboard is practically a part of many a CC student's anatomy it seems. Neat.
Post a Comment