The cigarettes lead the main character down a path that he thinks will be noble and happy, but ends up doing the opposite. He thinks he is marching steadily to the beat, but he ends up in a lonely state of addiction that does not parallel his idea of how the path he is on will end.
I liked the rhythm of your steps to the beat of the radio head song. I also found it very fitting that the cigarettes were unintelligibile yet brought him a precise happiness.
I liked the rhythm of your steps to the beat of the radio head song. I also found it very fitting that the cigarettes were unintelligibile yet brought him a precise happiness.
4 comments:
The cigarettes lead the main character down a path that he thinks will be noble and happy, but ends up doing the opposite. He thinks he is marching steadily to the beat, but he ends up in a lonely state of addiction that does not parallel his idea of how the path he is on will end.
I liked the rhythm of your steps to the beat of the radio head song. I also found it very fitting that the cigarettes were unintelligibile yet brought him a precise happiness.
I liked the rhythm of your steps to the beat of the radio head song. I also found it very fitting that the cigarettes were unintelligibile yet brought him a precise happiness.
i like the tracking shot in the hallway A LOT. awesome
Post a Comment