Haha shoes... I loved the silly music it helped at to the tone of eventually finding a state of happiness that could defiantly be considered unintelligible. The metaphorical path of less desirable shoes leading to the nice ones worked well with the quote.
The transition between each of the shoes reminded me of the creepy maya video from class today. Also the fact that the last shoes are in a pair and gold, rather than alone like the others, does a good job of conveying their perceived value.
Definitely! The music and the camera movement, along with the subject...perfect! I love how the idealized shoes are on a purple velvet pillow pedestal!
5 comments:
Haha shoes... I loved the silly music it helped at to the tone of eventually finding a state of happiness that could defiantly be considered unintelligible. The metaphorical path of less desirable shoes leading to the nice ones worked well with the quote.
I like it! I enjoyed the camera work going from shoe to shoe, and the final result with the pair of shoes symbolizing simple happiness.
The transition between each of the shoes reminded me of the creepy maya video from class today. Also the fact that the last shoes are in a pair and gold, rather than alone like the others, does a good job of conveying their perceived value.
the music is so great with the shoes. it makes me think of like some fasttalking guy in the forties talking about shoes or something. fun
Definitely! The music and the camera movement, along with the subject...perfect! I love how the idealized shoes are on a purple velvet pillow pedestal!
Post a Comment