I like how you framed the sun with the tree and the light post. It made it seem like you were purposely giving a man made object and a natural object light using the sun.
Did you do a sepia filter? The color definitely works.
I feel like something else to give it a little shape would be good. This could be in the sound. Or it could be a couple of cuts to another image...something to give it more definition. I can be more specific, if you like.....
4 comments:
I like the movement of the sun hiding behind the lantern,or really the movement of the camera, and the lighting...
I like how you framed the sun with the tree and the light post. It made it seem like you were purposely giving a man made object and a natural object light using the sun.
The color is great.
Did you do a sepia filter? The color definitely works.
I feel like something else to give it a little shape would be good. This could be in the sound. Or it could be a couple of cuts to another image...something to give it more definition. I can be more specific, if you like.....
Post a Comment