There are some interesting shapes and textures in this piece. Nice. However, I would like to see more abstract focus on those shapes and contours. Like, so we don't know exactly what we're looking at.
Really good camera work with a phone! I enjoyed the way the room was revealed, along with the music - a strong sense of implied narrative. Reminded me a little of Apocalypse Now, (with the floor shot of the fan). Not a bad thing, (as long as no one had a heart attack!). Tell me how it relates the text tho.........
3 comments:
There are some interesting shapes and textures in this piece. Nice. However, I would like to see more abstract focus on those shapes and contours. Like, so we don't know exactly what we're looking at.
Really good camera work with a phone! I enjoyed the way the room was revealed, along with the music - a strong sense of implied narrative. Reminded me a little of Apocalypse Now, (with the floor shot of the fan). Not a bad thing, (as long as no one had a heart attack!). Tell me how it relates the text tho.........
The dramatic music and blurred side-swipe vision illustrate a state of confusion, a drug trip, and possibly your fever?
Post a Comment